- This event has passed.
April 13 @ 11:00 pm - April 14 @ 4:00 am£4
– First up we’ve got JFO; 1/2 of Bloodklart Fiyah Mandem and arguably one of the most influential producers on the scene right now. His tracks frequent Juno charts for 140 and the sheer amount of original dubs he’s involved in producing is next level. He was one of the first names mentioned immediately after we started our collective, so we’re hyped to have him on the lineup. His whole soundcloud is madness, but his most recent release is serious weight >>>> https://soundcloud.com/
– Next we’ve got Glume; he lead us into our first ever night and did so in serious style. With releases on Southpoint and Holdtight records, this Bristol producer is not one to be missed. His creativity and ability to span several genres is helping to take electronic music to the next level as he bends the rules with every beat. Again, his whole soundcloud is worth checking, but there’s been a lot of talk over his recent dubplate with Phossa >>>>https://soundcloud.com/
– eatmybeat takeover: Boasting releases from artists including Muttley and Hypho, Eatmybeat are behind some seriously memorable material. Their recent compilation album, ‘Eatmybeat Bonus Snacks vol 3’, reflects the diversity of the label’s musical vision and direction. This London-based record label is definitely one to keep an eye on! >>>>https://soundcloud.com/
– Kodama b2b Tubby Tate: These fellas are both members of BadMash and key organisers. Their recent productions have been off the chain, with plays on Reprezent Radio and Subtle FM, not to mention their own set on Limbo Radio. Make sure to check out their soundclouds >>>>https://soundcloud.com/
– ODitty: Another member of the BadMash crew, A-grade producer, DJ and MC. This geezer’s sets pop off each and every time. Check out this vibes track from his most recent album as 1/2 of Tempul Techniques >>>>https://soundcloud.com/
– DJ Skum Ejektor; not even sure that’s his DJ name. He’s unsure about a lot of things and lives above a pub in north Scotland for some reason.
We’re expecting high demand for the one, so make sure to cop your tickets asap!